Terms and Conditions
§ 1 prices
(1) The non-binding offer is valid for companies / entrepreneurs (§ 14 BGB) and not for consumers (§ 13 BGB) or final consumers (§ 1 PAngV).
(2) All prices are net prices plus VAT. The prices quoted are out-of-court, flat-rate attorneys' fees for a standard trademark application.
(3) For a judicial or other legal activities must be settled according to the Lawyers Compensation Act. The fee depends on the value of the mandate.
§ 2 Mandate
(1) The mandate comes about with the acceptance of the mandate of the client by the law firm. Orders can be placed via the trademark application form online, by e-mail, by telephone, by fax or in writing.
(2) The scope of the mandate is limited by the standard order shown here. An extensive detailed individual legal advice is not included. If it should be determined on the basis of your information that our fee flat rates due to the complexity of your information do not match, we inform you about this and make an individual offer.
(3) Optionally, the mandate may include a standard trade mark application from the time the mark application is filed with the Trademark Office for 50 EUR net legal fees and 40 EUR net search costs per quarter held by national, European and international registered trademarks. In addition to the monitoring results, you will receive a legal review of the same. Even individual checks of individual matches are already included.
(4) Research and monitoring are conducted by research companies. It is recommended that at least one standard brand monitoring and a similarity search for all existing existing rights in order to reduce the risk. For the results, however, no guarantee can be given with regard to completeness, topicality and correctness. Risks can not be excluded. In particular, a trademark application also involves the risk that an opposition to the desired trademark has been filed, a cancellation request has been filed, and / or a third party has issued a warning.
(5) The firm performs the mandate to the best of its knowledge and belief in accordance with the principles of proper professional practice. The contract is awarded to the law firm. Third parties may also be consulted for processing.
(6) The services offered do not include legal advice on other legal issues. If such advice is desired, we will gladly submit an offer.
(7) The client is obliged to cooperate and must inform the law office about the mandate granted and must examine documents of the law firm immediately for correct and complete disclosure of the facts.
(8) Remote communication is at the sole risk of the client.
§ 3 liability
(1) The liability of lawyers under the mandate for simply negligently caused damage is calculated for each individual case at 1 EUR million. § 51 a I Nr.2 BRAO limited.
(2) The lawyers are not liable for the information provided by third parties and neither for their completeness, accuracy or timeliness nor for being free from third party rights.
§ 4 Miscellaneous
(1) The assignment of rights without the prior consent of the law firm is excluded.
(2) Changes to these terms and conditions must be made in writing; this also applies to a change of this clause.
(3) Each legal relationship is subject exclusively to German law.
(4) For entrepreneurs, the exclusive place of jurisdiction and place of performance is Hanover. The law firm is free to choose other legal jurisdictions.
(5) These Terms and Conditions supersede any agreements made prior to the conclusion of the Mandate.
(6) Should one of these provisions be or become incomplete, legally invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In place of the ineffective or unenforceable provision or to fill the resulting gap, an appropriate provision shall apply which, as far as is legally possible, comes closest to what the contractual partners would have wanted or would have wanted.